You may find it informative to read of other peoples’ experiences while making a decision about what to do yourself. This is, of course, only one side of the debate, but you can easily access other opinions by listening to the radio, watching TV, reading the newspapers or the Government/ Department of Health advice, or visiting your GP/ Paediatrician/ Practice Nurse or Health Visitor.
Follow TIP on Twitter!
TIP Twitter Feed
- Homeopathy CPD Day – Holistic PathologyFebruary 27, 2018
- A TIME FOR ACTIONFebruary 25, 2018
- VACCINES REVEALED – FILM DOCUMENTARY SERIESNovember 28, 2017
- I CAN’T FORGETNovember 21, 2017
- State of health of unvaccinatedNovember 13, 2017
- Forever Damaged from an Untested 8-in-One Vaccine: Help Needed as Jodie’s Legal Battle ContinuesOctober 29, 2017
- GARDASIL: Fast-Tracked and Flawed – by Helen LobatoOctober 16, 2017
- Debating the future of mandatory vaccinationSeptember 30, 2017
- Cardiff University Expels Student Who Refused to be VaccinatedSeptember 20, 2017
- HPV vaccine for UK boys? The JCVI wants your viewAugust 4, 2017